Drivers seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drivers seat

Well finally going to get my yellow and black 150thp on Monday. I was wondering if the drivers seat has a memory function so that when you have let someone in or out of the back, the drivers seat goes back to the same place?

Cheers

Gaz

it does on my Dstyle, so reckon it will on the THP

Comment

Just make sure you push up the top lever and nothing else. It becomes a bit annoying otherwise.
      DS3 120VTi Black + White

Comment

DS3's Don't Have Electric Seats... If That's What You Mean ?...

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
          DS3's Don't Have Electric Seats... If That's What You Mean ?...
          No Zack, some seats don't return to their normal position when moved, the drivers seat in our Fiat 500 does, but the passenger one doesn't.

So for example if I tilt the seat foward and then slide it forward on the passenger side, it won't automatically return to the position it was set in before it was moved, you have to slide it back to roughly where it was before you return it to the upright position, very annoying, but although it's an option, it's not available if you have the upgraded Interscope HiFi system.

Both the seats in my Racing have the memory function.

Stef
          2 X Citroen DS3 Racings - Both rejected

Comment

Cheers all, that's good to know

Comment

Make sure that when you are returning the seat that you let it slide back and click into place, had some customer moan that seat hasn't gone back and we found out that they pushed the seat a little and then messed about with the back tilt control.
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
              X