Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gareth View Post
    Awesome!!
    Thanks mate, I will post the technical issues that I am likely to encounter. I will create a new "Coop's build thread" when I get the odd issues sorted. You all may be slightly dissapointed as I am going for a Q car look. I can't hide the way it sounds but I aim to keep it as standard as possible. More fun that way.

Comment

Good lad! I am really excited to hear how you get on!

Sleepers are best imo. :-)

Hope to see it soon!

Comment

When are you off to Viezu coops? I am up there on the 13th!

Comment

When are you off to Viezu coops? I am up there on the 13th!
          I'm booked in for the 6th. Maybe we could organise a mini meet at Bromsgrove for the 13th? I'm sure a few other members might be interested.

Comment

Obviously have to check with them, I am only going for a dyno run and a tweak to the map. I would be up for meeting some people, make it more fun!

Are you going to change your boost valve?

Comment

Obviously have to check with them, I am only going for a dyno run and a tweak to the map. I would be up for meeting some people, make it more fun!

Are you going to change your boost valve?
              I will have a chat with them regards a bit of a get together on the 13th when I'm there on the 6th. If they are reasonably quiet that day then I'm guesing that a few extra dyno runs wont be an issue for them. If its a go then I will post a thread to guage interest.

Once the remap is on then I will be considering the boost valve and the injectors as well. Will see how it goes next Saturday. Next upgrades will be the suspension and definately the brakes!

Comment

Sounds good!

Brakes... I will need some of that when my remap has been tweaked. Lol

Comment

Brakes... I will need some of that when my remap has been tweaked
                  Agreed, although I dont seem to be able to find any aftermarket kits for the DS3 THP yet.

Comment

Same here, every now and then I check to see.

Comment

i just got mine remapped n need to get there cas i got engine management light on so dave gotta get me in too

Comment

What engine have you got? Strange that the remap would put the eml on.

Comment

managed to get booked in on friday mornin lookin forward to it

Comment

1.6 THP dave sed he only seen it on 2 other cars. and software is upto date apparently

Comment

Working...
                            X