Am I retarded or...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I retarded or...

... does the cup/bottle holder in hour DS3 just seem to be a waste?.. in the C2 it held 2 perfect.. whether they be bottles or cups.. I could use them on long journeys bumpy journeys (live in wales we have mountain roads)

But I put a drink there, pull off.. and woosh.. the drinks all over the back floor!.. fortunately only a sprite when it gushed out..(cost me couple of quid to have someone clean it up straight away)

Its useless.. I think they should put the C2 cup/bottle holders in.:confused:
    Red / Black HDi 90 .............. If you see me give me a Toot

I haven't used it for drinks so can't comment on that, but I did keep the ashtray thing from my old C2 and that is a very loose fit and can easily be knocked out of the holder, was a good fit in the C2's cup holders. I certainly won't be putting anything with an open or loose top in it now though.
    DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Yeah I kept that thing from the C2 also.. it keeps all my change for carparks in it.. and an odd earing etc.. but no I wouldnt advice using this area for anything that is not tightly sealed.. just means I cant have drinks on the go from mcdonalds or costa now..

I have found its handy to keep my sunglasses in..! but then we have tons of other area's in there for that..!!! but they do need to sort that bit out..

Comment

Knocked a can of coke over just undoing my seatbelt, bugger

Comment

Worst 'Holder' Ever...

Comment

There is a cupholder?...
            '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
            '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
            'We do what we must, because we can.'
            Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

If you have the arm rest I think you lose the "cup holder"
              DSport HDi 110 in Belle Ile Blue/Onyx Black

Comment

Originally posted by Kaibabes View Post
                ...Am I retarded or does the cup/bottle holder in hour DS3 just seem to be a waste?:
                Trying to decide if this is a reasonable test of your retardation?

Jimbob

Comment

Oh shhh

I was half asleep.. wandering on here.. before I started packing for my holiday.. so I was a bit side tracked.. lol

What I meant was.. was it a waste of designing it and moulding it and putting it there.. as it does not to what it is supposed to..

Fail for Citroen!

Comment

I still miss the ability to stuff a litre bottle of water into either door pocket of my AX diesel or GT. Way back then the AX was the tardis of it's day. Fantastic little car. I only wish I had kept the diesel as a run around!

Comment

Working...
                    X