scratched window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scratched window

Iv just found a four inch scratch on my windscreen! its on the passengers side eye level ish. grrr
    what can i do to get it sorted?:confused:
    “In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks.” - Scott Adams

New Windscreen I Think...

I Dont Think AutoGlass Fix Any Cracks Bigger Than 2 Inches...

Comment

if the scratch is light enough, your local glass repair place might be able to remove it. if its a crack its a replacement.

Comment

Cracks bigger than a 50p will be a replacement. If it's jsut a scratch get it to any window place or windscreen replacement firm. Most should give you a free consultation.
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

well i contacted Autoglass. they say they dont buff out scratches. and they dont deal with my insurance company. so im gona try and call in at my local Nationalwindscreens store.
          “In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks.” - Scott Adams

Comment

Working...
          X