rear diffuser?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear diffuser?

does anybody know how to take of the rear diffuser with parking sensors, thanks
    Ds3 Dstyle + white with black top!! all new headlight bulbs, 100w main beam bulbs, SMD sidelights, custom rocker cover, lego dust caps, lime green calipers front and back, colour coded badges, tailored floor matts, citroen wind deflectors, carbon front splitter, carbon side skirts, carbon rear diffuser!

I'll scan and post my towbar fitting instructions for you when I find them! Basically there's two lower clips, several plastic tabs that go through the bumper, and two dodgy bits of bent wire that need cutting through and replacing with cable ties on reassembly
    Bog standard 2010 DSport THP150, 1973 Clan Crusader, 2003 Harley Davidson Softail, 2007 Vespa 250GTS, 2011 Peugeot Boxer campervan ,a few push bikes, and one eMTB

Comment

Gunna Be A Bitch of A Job To Wrap It Mate !

Good Luck Though !

Comment

here they are - just about understandable when you take a close look underneath - the drilling bit is to enable you to get a cable tie to secure each end instead of the bent wire that you've cut off

Bog standard 2010 DSport THP150, 1973 Clan Crusader, 2003 Harley Davidson Softail, 2007 Vespa 250GTS, 2011 Peugeot Boxer campervan ,a few push bikes, and one eMTB

Comment

oh nice one thanks for that owd git!! and zack thanks for the moral support mate haha il post pics when ive done it i love a challenge
          Ds3 Dstyle + white with black top!! all new headlight bulbs, 100w main beam bulbs, SMD sidelights, custom rocker cover, lego dust caps, lime green calipers front and back, colour coded badges, tailored floor matts, citroen wind deflectors, carbon front splitter, carbon side skirts, carbon rear diffuser!

Comment

Working...
          X