Recall - MLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recall - MLY

I've had a recall letter from Citroen this week for my DS3 that was delivered last November. The details are here on the VOSA website: http://www.dft.gov.uk/vosa/apps/reca...Text=Blank&tx=

There seems to be some confusion about the build dates affected, but I'll give the garage a call tomorrow and get it booked in.

According to the information in that link it's only cars built between early January and late February this year. Strange how they've sent you a recall letter when you've had your car since November last year. Perhaps Citroen have some sort of time machine that they haven't told anyone about
    DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Well Mine Was A September / October Build And I've Heard Nothing So Far,

Keep Us Updated !

Comment

this seems to be a common fault. my mates ds3 white actually snapped with only 4000 miles on it.

Comment

I bought my car in March from dealer stock - how can I find out the build date?

Comment

pm me your reg or vin I can check build date and if your car is due a recall

Comment

John is the build date on on the car it's self in the form of the RP number?
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Grrrh! Part delivery failure. I did have my corroded Bellone wheels photographed though and sent off to Citroen UK, so it wasn't an entirely wasted trip to the dealers.

Will

Comment

In the form of rp number I can cross that to an exact build date

Comment

Working...
                  X