No announcement yet.

loud when cold!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The warranty department authorised a new engine within 1 hour, tells you a lot.

Comment

I want a new engine now -.- lol

Comment

yea, iv noticed my petrol engine sounds a bit like a diesel one when i turn it on cold. so should i mention it to the dealer?
        “In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks.” - Scott Adams

Comment

Sitting in the service dept at Citroën Hatfield atm. got the car in because it sounds
          like a right bag of crap when i start it up cold. :-( hope its not nout to bad
          Dstyle 1.6Vti, sport red/black, black17" wheels,

Comment

Well my engine has done 16,000 miles now so citroen hav said they'll change oil and filters first, then see if it carries on we shall see..........

Comment

So had the car looked at yesterday and all they said was that it needed topping up with oil??!!! (no oil lights where on in the car and dip stick was showing right level) The dude said that he put in 650mls and its back to the right level. But something dont sound quite right it's only done 5k miles should it have had drank that much oil can someone let me know if it's correct please.
              Dstyle 1.6Vti, sport red/black, black17" wheels,

Comment

It will be loud until the cam chain is lubricated. Mine even sounds louder out of the exhaust for 20 seconds until its all lubed up :-) M**Is are the same..

Comment

Working...
                X