Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint Finish

Hi all

Haven't been on the forum for a while but had an amazing 3 months and 3000 with the DS3 until this week when when cleaning the car I found small RUST!!!! imperfections on my car, I was in utter disbelieve when I saw it. Trouble is its not in one place on the bonnet, boot and the sides of the car. I took it to the dealer and they believe there is particles in the paint causing it to rust so will have to go in and be inspected, possible respray or just a touch up trouble it could just flare up again in a few months if only being touched up, also found a large hole in the rear wheel arch so thats also being replaced. Having to wait until the end of the month just so i can get a courtesy car, so just a note to all have a quick look on your cars to see if your all ok

Yeah, a few have had this: I think a contamination in the paint was to blame?

Rust!

I have some I think on my boot, she has her first service tomorrow so may ask them. Did as some DS3er's at Trax to take a look and see what they thought - any excuse to get 3 guys to clean my car

Keep us updated with what the garage say?
    Last edited by WTF; 06-10-2011, 11:12.
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Car went in today, and returned with them putting the blame on me with saying that its been parked somewhere and that something has attacked the paint, out of the jobs i asked them to do they completed just ONE, i am F****** fumming!!!! I going to be going back and complain and take the previous rust chat in to the dealer to prove that its happened before and been resolved, Also was told it would be a few days so put half a tank of petrol in the loan car and was shocked when the phoned and said it was ready this afternoon and theve offered nothing for my expense. One very unhappy citroen customer right now

Comment

Working...
      X