Am i missing something or what

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am i missing something or what

Been wondering this for a while now and seeing forge motorsports tutorial "Intercooler Installation Instructions" i noticed in one picture that theres something im missing from my car... Just asking now, does everyone else have that part (shown in the pic), or is it something citroën got rid off at some point of manufacturing the ds3.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	363647

Thats not the only part i think im missing, so i might post some other pic's later today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	353522

Missing that bit too (where that bolt is attached shown in the pic).

Edit: I had light yellow paint mist on the windscreen that i had to get rid off using claybar. Think i need to contact the dealer. :mad:
    Last edited by DS3Finland; 09-10-2011, 10:46.

Comment

Nope, I do not have them either and my battery cover is different than the first pic to.
      Originally posted by cyclone
      It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
      Originally posted by Broda
      I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

The Engine Has Changed A Few Times - Most Noticeably The New Battery Setup Like Cylones,

It Just Looks Like Part Of The Airbox Intake ?

Comment

mine has the bit on the air intake but it appears to serve no purpose whatsoever! My battery cover is also different

the lower bit - dunno - it's raining outside just now
          Bog standard 2010 DSport THP150, 1973 Clan Crusader, 2003 Harley Davidson Softail, 2007 Vespa 250GTS, 2011 Peugeot Boxer campervan ,a few push bikes, and one eMTB

Comment

The intake piping is the same just that flat piece on top isn't there anymore. If you had one it would still just snap into place. Think it was a futile attempt at keeping out the hot engine air.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by cyclone; 09-10-2011, 16:40.
            Originally posted by cyclone
            It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
            Originally posted by Broda
            I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Working...
            X