This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remap issues - STILL

ok so after 5 visits to viezu and numerous engine management light appearances im still at the stock 150bhp. after an email to viezu for explanation on why they cant give me my 50 bhp gain i recieved this which stumped me. :S so my question is next month when it goes in for its first service do i ask them to update. replace certain parts that have been flagged as issues ? + will they does this ?

Hi Matt

Thank you for your mail, when have since tuned a few more DS3 with no issues with engine lights on but we have also know of standard car being returned back to Citroen many times dues to engine management lights on and one customer has had his engine replaced. I also know of somebody personally who has returned his car to Citroën HQ as his local dealer couldn't help and they took the car back and he is now driving around in a brand new one with no issues. We could give you a less effective map than before but we believe there is an early destination resulting in the boost being brought back below the thresh hold and causing engine lights to come up. Apparently they are also changing a part on the breather side of the engine to aid this I would suggest you speak to your local Citroen dealer and see if they can add these mode for you under warranty.

That a copy paste or were you pissed when typing it?
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Hi Matt,

Could you repost once it has been translated into English?

Makes no sense whatsoever.

I have to honest I have the Viezu remap with no problems so far and I have covered over 3000+ miles since.

Comment

...it says,

they have tuned a few ds3's
        no faults
        the ones with faults have been back to Citroen and there was faults with the car and fixed under warranty.
        they could give him a lower remap but they believe its a boost problem
        Citroen are changing an inlet to the engine and he should ask about it.

not hard god!
        sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
        Third time around.
        Work in Progress

Comment

Im going to post a new thread with what is a possible solution regarding these 1.6 Thp problems
          We have tried it a couple of time ssucessfully - I was going to wait until it has been tested further but feel it might be better to share now and you guys can try it and report back

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Rickzayne View Post
            ...it says,

they have tuned a few ds3's
            no faults
            the ones with faults have been back to Citroen and there was faults with the car and fixed under warranty.
            they could give him a lower remap but they believe its a boost problem
            Citroen are changing an inlet to the engine and he should ask about it.

not hard god!
            It had been a very long day.

Comment

That engine has been around since i had it in my 207 gt in 2007 i believe? You think psa would have sorted it by now! That's why I wouldn't buy that engine again until it is sorted once and for all.
              Last edited by pauljack; 19-10-2011, 19:39.

Comment

Obviously not.

My local tuning shop are very inclined towards the "if it dont work then fix it with something that does."

Comment

Working...
                X