Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backup MyWay

Hi guys,

Had a car arrive without the SD card for the MyWay and Citroen says because we signed it off tough! I have a copy of the files but am not sure if it's complete (forgot to show hidden files when I had a copy to hand) so was wondering if anybody with the MyWay could check to see if there are hidden folders that I may have missed.

The folder I have is 'database' and I also would like to know what the top level is called i.e the name of the card and the drive letter it has as I believe the Sat-Nav looks for this name. I've listed the files below i have below;

acios_db - 1kb
    hazardareas.lwd - 0kb
    kN093EUx01t01 - 1,905,176lb
    LABEL - 2kb
    R932_v36a - 1,119,274kb
    R932b_litdata - 831,060kb
    S_ZF1914_v1 - 10,990kb
    versionhazard - 1kb
    versionavidb - 1kb

Many thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Bigfeet; 02-12-2011, 15:58.
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

hi biggie found this dont know if it help. ya could contact them for the files on it.
    >>> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-Ci...-/140651601799
    e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
    Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Thats all the files on mine, they're in a folder called "database" and the SD card had no name. however, on another forum i read that they encode the sd cards so you can't just buy any SD card and use it. not sure how true this is though. Hope this is some help!

Comment

Working...
      X