No announcement yet.

Monochrome screens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And technically, the background of the display isn't actually black.
    Proud owner of missing wonky stickers

Comment

..and monochrome just means one colour. Not one particular colour.

Comment

I read a topic on the french ds3 forum where someone got hold of the C screen. You can simply unplug yours and use the coloured screen. Biggest problem is getting your hands on a C screen probably..

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan View Post
          I read a topic on the french ds3 forum where someone got hold of the C screen. You can simply unplug yours and use the coloured screen. Biggest problem is getting your hands on a C screen probably..
          Really ?

Surely It Can't Just Be That Simple ?

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan View Post
            Am I missing something here?

My handbook shows Monochrome screen A and Monochrome screen C and then the 16/9 colour screen (MyWay)

Am I correct in assuming that you either have one or the other, depending upon model, or can the C screen be accessed if you have the A screen?

Comment

Your manual shows instructions for all screen types that are available for all DS3 models.

Your car comes with a Monochrome A screen. As such you can only access the features that are mentioned in the section of the manual detailing the Monochrome A screen. Stefan has mentioned that on a French forum, someone has changed the screen over by changing the actual hardware.

I'm interested to see what features they have available having just changed the screen over...

Comment

Monochrome C Is Gorgeous...

I'd Find A Way To Switch If I Was You xD

Comment

Wanna swap?

Comment

I'd Rather Shit In My Hands And Clap...

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                      Monochrome C Is Gorgeous...
                      Gorgeous like the Sinclair Spectrum or Teletext - but they were in colour! You get orange and black like those old wartime radar screens.

Comment

Originally posted by Déesse trois View Post
                        You get orange and black like those old wartime radar screens.
                        But With Shading !

xD

Comment

Aren't black and white just shades of other colours at either extremes? Not the absence of colour lol. So that black is just be a real deep blue or brown or something hahaha. Correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

I remember my Gran telling me about monochrome telly and films. How stunning the BBC must have looked in black and orange
                            Boomerangs are just frisbees for lonely people!!!! :snowy0:

Comment

lol u sure ya gran was'nt watching the real deal as that dickinson fella is well orange lol
                              e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
                              Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

No. That's on a MyWay Screen. I'm talking pre Ds3
                                Boomerangs are just frisbees for lonely people!!!! :snowy0:

Comment

Working...
                                X