are oem air fresheners any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are oem air fresheners any good?

as above. being a tightwad im baulking at buying the airfresheners at a tenner a pop. are they worth it?
    ds3 1.6 hdi dsport plus in polar white and black roof

In a word NO

Comment

thanks - thats 10 more beer tokens saved

i will continue to fart at will safe in the knowledge ive added to global warming
      ds3 1.6 hdi dsport plus in polar white and black roof

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MAGIC-TREE...ht_1888wt_1156

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3D-JELLY-B...item45fcfc589e

Or the bag of beads found in tesco and asda that's what i'd use
        Black and white E-HDI DS3

Originally posted by ZACK
        Sorry Wools, Seems You Were Actually Right

Comment

No not worth it at all.. could hardly smell them on 1st day... let alone a week later.. total waste of money! I just buy normal ones now..at least I can smell them!
          Red / Black HDi 90 .............. If you see me give me a Toot

Comment

was looking forward to using the oem air freshener disapointed to hear that they aint that good

Comment

Originally posted by Wickedredc2 View Post
              was looking forward to using the oem air freshener disapointed to hear that they aint that good
              Lol

FYL...

Comment

dont want the ds3 now

Comment

Total waste of dash space! You could always fit a table lamp! Oh I forgot the Orla Keily (or whatever her name is) has already done that. 12 volt plug in for an x-box perhaps?

Comment

I agree they are crap!!
                    • Citroen C2 Design • Mini One • Citroen C2 Furio • Peugeot 307 Sport • Citroen C4 Picasso VTR+ • Fiat Grande Punto Dynamic Sport • Honda CR-V 2.0 I-VTEC

Comment

To quote Blackadder, "they are more crap than a very crap thing at the height of crap season" or perhaps it may have been Baldridc? Enough said I think. Seriously, I have never found the so called air freshner to work even from new. I use Febreeze which I spray onto the floor mats and gives a refreshing scent. Lasts longer and much cheaper.

Comment

Apologies if this has already been mentioned - but to everyone slating the in-car air freshener, you do realise the intensity can be adjusted?

On the air freshener refill pack, it shows a diagram; turning anti-clockwise releaeses more odour. By the looks of things.

Comment

I have been soaking my air freshners in my favourite perfume and it seems to work nicely :-)

Comment

i dont even know if they are active or not...
                            pressed it so many times i dont know it anymore..
                            BLACK DS3 Sport Chic 150THP | Forge Induction Kit | Skytune Exhaust

Comment

Working...
                            X