Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 Xenon Headlights

Hi,

I've got a citroen DS3 in Ruby Red (2014). I am looking to upgrade the front headlights to Xenon headlights. Does anyone know if this is possible, and roughly how much it is likely to cost?

Apologies if this question has already been posted.

Cheers.

Yes it's very possible, plug and play (requires taking bumper off to get to the screws though).

Cost - about £1000 for a pair on ebay, often does not include bulbs and ballasts so you'd have to purchase them separately - check the listing.

One forum member got the lights from Citroen as soon as they were released - set him back at least £2500
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

This is the sort of thing that i'm aiming for - http://shop.citroen.no/shop.php/medi...269befe1fd.jpg

Comment

Will look great once done, if you can stomach the cost
        Join the Facebook Group!
        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

looks amazing, i also want one of those, im having the DStyle 2010 and need the part number to enquire from citroen the costs

Comment

Originally posted by Muzicollen View Post
            looks amazing, i also want one of those, im having the DStyle 2010 and need the part number to enquire from citroen the costs
            As above, a scrapyard on ebay will be MUCH cheaper than Citroen direct.
            Join the Facebook Group!
            Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Working...
            X