Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know how to clean/lubricate a cabrio roof ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know how to clean/lubricate a cabrio roof ?

Hi, i've just had a new roof on my Nov 2013 cabrio (thp 155 Dsport+) - luckily it was done under Citroen's used car warranty otherwise i would be about £6,000 poorer/wiser.

Citroen don't lubricate the roof as part of the standard service. I've spent several hpurs on the interweb looking for guidance but haven't found anything specific to this roof, which comes as a complete sealed unit from Webasto.

So, because i like the car so much, can anyone tell me how to clean and lubricate the roof mechanism so that i can do it myself and reduce the probability of a future out of warranty bill?

All the best, Bill

Hi I have a copy of the Citroen Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) - (VF7SB5FS0DW585199) which deals with this. Unfortunately even after trying to reduce the file size, I can't get it under the forum limit of 19Kb. So if anyone with a cabrio who would like a copy please PM me with an email address, and I'll happily send the file

Comment

Originally posted by DavidDS3 View Post
      Hi I have a copy of the Citroen Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) - (VF7SB5FS0DW585199) which deals with this. Unfortunately even after trying to reduce the file size, I can't get it under the forum limit of 19Kb. So if anyone with a cabrio who would like a copy please PM me with an email address, and I'll happily send the file
      Hey Dave, I sent you a DM, perhaps could you email me this? In desperate need--roof is sticking and from South Africa, where Citroën has pull out from. Much appreciated

Comment

Thanks Dave for the TSB, I have taken a photo here of it, perhaps this will allow posting? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210818_085939.jpg
Views:	400
Size:	122.3 KB
ID:	404451

Comment

Hi guys,

does anyone still have that instruction?

Comment

Working...
          X