2012 DS3 new High pressure pump and 4 fuel injectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 DS3 new High pressure pump and 4 fuel injectors

Just got a lovely bill for £1650 as I needed a new high pressure fuel pump and 4 injectors. Apparently the pump disintegrated and damaged all fuel injectors. The mechanic says that the injectors are forever failing and need replacing lots. I'm thinking of shifting car after its fixed as nothing but problems with DS3 since I got it tbh.

Ahh, the hpfp made of chocolat (as Jamie calls it). A bit wierd that all injectors are damaged...

Comment

Originally posted by hazzabhoy View Post
      Just got a lovely bill for £1650 as I needed a new high pressure fuel pump and 4 injectors. Apparently the pump disintegrated and damaged all fuel injectors. The mechanic says that the injectors are forever failing and need replacing lots. I'm thinking of shifting car after its fixed as nothing but problems with DS3 since I got it tbh.
      THP by any chance? The notorious HPFP strikes again! Did they check for carbon build up in the valves too?
      DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

1.6 e-HDi 110 Airdream DSport Plus 3dr (2011 - 2012)

Comment

Not sure if they checked for carbon tbh just be glad to get it back and move it on

Comment

Originally posted by hazzabhoy View Post

1.6 e-HDi 110 Airdream DSport Plus 3dr (2011 - 2012)
            Ah if it's diesel, it won't suffer from carbon build up like the THP. Glad it's all sorted though.
            DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
            X