Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Din

Hey All

Does anyone know where I can get my hands the kit to do this? Only place I can find them is a strange Japanese site

https://ameblo.jp/soundgaia/entry-11900512873.html

Connects2
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

If you find some in the UK, it will deserve to be a pinned post!

I've never found it outside of Japanese sites... Hope someone would knock some up, would be great.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

double din kit here..http://www.connects2.co.uk/Product/ProductItem/CTKCT03

Comment

http://www.connects2.co.uk/Product/ProductItem/CTKCT04

Comment

I have the double Din Kit and the radio installed already, I would like the swap for the Air con buttons and the radio!

Comment

I’ve been looking for something like this for a few weeks but information seems quiet sparse. Anybody got any ideas how these could be installed?

Comment

Originally posted by Skobbels View Post
                I have the double Din Kit and the radio installed already, I would like the swap for the Air con buttons and the radio!
                Hi.

I'm interested in replacing the OEM headunit for one of these 2din. With this Connects2 interface, which of the original functions can we save? I understood the connects2 system emulates MENU, ESC and SCROLL buttons, but what about MODE button? I mean, is it possible to have the original display with the trip computer screen by default, instead of the date/time screen? And the DARK button? I understand you have this kind of installation, so I'll appreciate knowing these details before making the investment.

About swapping the headunit and the clim panel, I'm interested too, but I couldn't find any site in Europe where we could purchase it...

Comment

Originally posted by elpaquito View Post
                  ...I mean, is it possible to have the original display with the trip computer screen by default, instead of the date/time screen?...
                  I have a 3rd party single din head unit, connected with a connects2 box, and I can still cycle through the modes (date/time, mpg, fuel remaining etc) on the multifunction display with the button on the end of the wiper stalk.

Comment

Originally posted by baasacJak View Post

I have a 3rd party single din head unit, connected with a connects2 box, and I can still cycle through the modes (date/time, mpg, fuel remaining etc) on the multifunction display with the button on the end of the wiper stalk.
                    Thank you for the info. But can you leave an specific mode fixed on the screen, or just cycle through them, but turning back to the same after a few seconds?

Comment

I usually leave it on live mpg and it stays there. If I cycle to another display mode, it stays on what I leave it on.

Comment

Originally posted by baasacJak View Post
                        I usually leave it on live mpg and it stays there. If I cycle to another display mode, it stays on what I leave it on.
                        Just another question, can you hear the park assistant sound just like before removing the OEM head unit? I unplugged my head unit just for testing before buying a new head unit with connects2 interface, and I can't hear the park sensors bip as before.

I suppose the bip will come back after connecting a new head unit, but I need to check it before purchasing the new system...

Comment

Yes, I've still got parking sensor bips using the connects2. The actual sound has changed to one that Sony must provide on the head unit, and I can't find a way to change that (it's not as soft as the sound in the original unit). That also must be why you're not hearing it with the head unit out.

Comment

Working...
                          X