Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car needs a service, and Q about fuel additive

Hello there!
    I have a 2013 DS3 SoChic (120hp petrol) and it needs to get a service in the next couple of week (when it will reach 108K).
    what should 108K service contain? what to ask from my mechanic to do in the car?

My other question is about fuel additive - should I add something like BG K44 to the fuel tank before the service? or the ds3 engine is sensetive to those kind of additives?

To be honest your mechanic should know everything that needs doing. If you want to know, it's in the service book you should have received with the car. Fuel additive I don't think you need as I have no problems with my injectors.
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
      To be honest your mechanic should know everything that needs doing. If you want to know, it's in the service book you should have received with the car. Fuel additive I don't think you need as I have no problems with my injectors.
      So you can tell me the specific details of the 105k-110k service? What it's means?

Comment

Taken from my service book. Anything in the general points or which has hit its interval again e.g. every 50k miles, will be done. Your mechanic will already know this, so no worries there.

///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
        Join the Facebook Group!
        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Working...
        X