help please . fault codes .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help please . fault codes .

hello . Just been out for a drive in the ds. Fault codes came up. Power steering stopped working . fault brakes. windscreen wipers turn on . fan runs when the car is turn off for a while. speedo stopped working. Has any one had this is so please help with information thank you.

Sounds like you are having a bit of a mare, but you haven't listed any fault codes. These codes will help the more technical members assist you further. Personally, I would get it into garage asap, as that many things going wrong may need a expert diagnosis. Hope you get it sorted though. Keep us posted on how you get on.
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Well bought a newish car with 10k on the clock thinking we would have any problems for a while . Mechanics just got back to me with 4 a4 pages of faults . He has said it looks like a ABS pump. which is causing the other faults. But yet again he can't be sure. so its off to be tested.

Comment

Oh my god, hope it's a cheap fix
        ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
        Join the Facebook Group!
        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Oh no!! Is it still under warranty?

Comment

Less than 3 years old? Warranty work surely?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

its a 11 reg . so no warranty. only 20k on the clock.

Comment

mechanic came back to me with 4 a4 pages of faults. He has said that it might be the abs pump and that is causing the other faults. I don't really get it . ECU cars and pugging it into a diagnostic machine should tell up what is wrong . But apparently not. Still a bit of guess work.

Comment

Well fokes the ds is still broken. its been 9 weeks now. all due to a abs fault that the repairers can't seam to sort. They have now sent a new part now hopefully that's the end of the electrical faults.

Comment

Crikey!! This must be a nightmare for you. When are you due to get it back?

Comment

Working...
                    X