X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wing mirrors not working

hi all,

i have a ds3 dstyle plus 1.6vti petrol.

My wing mirrors have stopped folding in and put automatically. They won’t fold off the button in the car or off the key when locking so this screams fuse however the fuse for the door mirrors is not listed in the manual. Does anyone know which one it is. Spoken to Citroen and they want £108+vat to just look

thanks ib advancd

will

Are they stuck folded out or in? If in, it may be you just need to pull the switch inside down to unfold them.

If it's stuck out it does sound like an electrical fault, I've seen in another post that it's fuse f14 (sounded like a guess though) , f17 is for the mirror demist.. Worth a check though...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Yup; it's fuse F6; 4th from the left on the bottom row in the fusebox behind the lift-off panel in the glove box. It's a 30 amp green. My driver's door mirror has stopped folding in/out. I can hear the motor running but nothing happens. The mirror hinges open/shut very easily by hand with no detectable detents (passenger mirror is OK). Any ideas anyone?
      TVM, Flyingcharlie

Comment

I eventually solved this, I took the door panel off and found that the wire from the control had un-clipped it self

Comment

Good news and thanks for posting your solution. Hopefully this will help others with a similar problem in the future.
          DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
          X