DS3 Wiper & Light Fault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 Wiper & Light Fault

60 plate DS3 has a problem where after 6 seconds of the engine running the lights and wipers automatically start and won’t stop, this model does not have auto lights or wipers.
    Have tried changing the stalk and coms2000 but it’s still the same, have also tried resetting the BSI unit but no luck.
    When the wipers and light are going there are no washers working and can not be switched off until the key is taken out the ignition and they eventually go off after about 2-3 mins.
    Does anyone or has anyone had this issue?? Have paid Citroen 3 hours so far and they haven’t diagnosed the fault so before taking it back to them I thought I’d ask on here.
    Please please I need this fixed.... any ideas??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These guys might be able to help

Bog standard 2010 DSport THP150, 1973 Clan Crusader, 2003 Harley Davidson Softail, 2007 Vespa 250GTS, 2011 Peugeot Boxer campervan ,a few push bikes, and one eMTB

Comment

What's the history of the car? Where did you buy it from and has it been repaired?
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

My ds3 2014 is playing up today air bag light came on , wipers on one mode, headlights won’t knock off after removing key , alarm going off, heaters blowing cold air ,central locking not working .

Comment

Working...
        X