Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brakes sinking

Today, 07:41
    Hey , my brakes over the past month or so have started to sparadekly sink , its not every day all day only every other day , ive had the hand brake adjusted...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brake fluid could be low, or master/slave cylinder failing, or just as simple as a sticky caliper piston. Do you notice anything else when it's happening like squeaking or grinding?
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS
      Brake fluid could be low, or master/slave cylinder failing, or just as simple as a sticky caliper piston. Do you notice anything else when it's happening like squeaking or grinding?
      Hi Ben
      No nothing
      I had a full service and mot done the other week
      I asked them to check the brake fluid but they said it was fine I have dule controls as I’m a driving instructor but they’re only fitted across in the bar so it’s nothing to do with them , they seem to think it may be the servo ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi. My wifes car has developed the same problem where the pedal depresses to the floor. but then on the next press on the brakes they work. did you get your problem sorted. I have changed the master cylinder and checked brake fluid. problem still exists

Comment

Working...
        X