ds3 fuel filter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ds3 fuel filter

hello can anyone shed some light on where it is please i bought one for my car and its an inline filter but i can see one under the car what i can see is a round black tube about 3" dia with 2 pipes in the bottom and its about 6" long could this be it

Near the fuel tank mounted vertically? That would be the charcoal canister.
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

thanks need to find it then lol

Comment

THP EU version doesn’t have a filter to change, it’s part of the fuel pump.
        Hdi is under the bonnet at the back of the engine.
        White on red THP
        Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

im guessing mines an eu version then as i cant see one,o i clean the one thats in the tank

Comment

As per user reviews, the round black tube with two pipes in the bottom and is about 6" long is likely the inline fuel filter for your car. Inline fuel filters are typically located in the fuel line between the fuel tank and the fuel pump. They are designed to remove dirt, debris, and other contaminants from the fuel before it reaches the engine.

The size and shape of the inline fuel filter will vary depending on the make and model of your car. However, the general description you provided matches the typical size and shape of an inline fuel filter.

If you are still unsure whether the round black tube you found under your car is the inline fuel filter, you can consult your car's owner's manual or contact a qualified mechanic.

Here are some additional tips for locating the inline fuel filter on your car:
            • Look for a black or clear plastic tube with two pipes attached to it.
            • The inline fuel filter is typically located near the fuel tank or fuel pump.
            • The inline fuel filter may be mounted on a bracket or held in place by clamps.

Once you have located the inline fuel filter, you can replace it following the instructions in your car's owner's manual.

Comment

Working...
            X