• Show
Clear All

try and track down a start sequence check list
    Solenoid, plugs should be checked- and sure its not the immobilser

Has it fuel?
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

if it turns over I cant see why the window wont close- theres obviously power
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

sorry to multipost, (Mods/Admin) but I cant edit my last post, and thoughts keep springing up- so thinking as Im writing

Could be a fuelling issue if its turning over, but that wouldn't explain the window not shutting
        So somewhere the electrical supply is being cut off to the window and the fuel pump maybe?

Would still get an expert on it
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

The window wouldn’t close
          caue was in economy mode. I switched the fuse over and eventually got it closed. But o let just as it went into eco mode after a few seconds. It’s def a weird one.

Comment

As soon as I took the shunt fuse out for a minute and put it back in it went out of eco mode for a few seconds , radio worked etc , then it stayed in eco mode till i
            took the shunt fuse out again, but again only lasted for a few seconds. But that still shouldn’t stop it starting ?

Comment

have you replaced anything else in the recent past that's electrical, cause if that's aftermarket or of didgy manufacture it would throw up problems
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Tbh i havnt had the car long and i havnt added anything no, im a bit worried it wont communicate with my scanner though

Comment

Could someone please post a pic of where i can find the egr valve ? cant seem to find one online, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy68 View Post
                    Could someone please post a pic of where i can find the egr valve ? cant seem to find one online, thanks
                    Do you mean find the EGR valve to buy, or where its located on the car?
                    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Don't know if you have sorted your problem but I had exactly the same problem with a Peugeot 207 { same engine } ended up being a BSI fault , get a good auto electrician to take a look...ended up with BSI and ECU replaced

Comment

Originally posted by dave f View Post
                        Don't know if you have sorted your problem but I had exactly the same problem with a Peugeot 207 { same engine } ended up being a BSI fault , get a good auto electrician to take a look...ended up with BSI and ECU replaced
                        sounds pricey
                        sigpic
                        Jog on Noddy

Comment

BSI problem seems to be general consensus Delboy68 . Have you got it booked in yet?
                          DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                          X