Sat nav problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat nav problems

I own a ds3 2014 diesel sport plus. I beleive its the myway sat nav i have, non touch screen. Recently had to have the battery disconnected and since then the sat nav hasnt worked properly. Sometimes finds satellites and works for a short time but the car position wanders off the road and stops working. At other times it dosent find any satellites at all. I've tried to find information on this to no avail... I dont know how to re set the sat nav, dont know if anyone has had a similar problem and if they managed to resolve it.

Cheers

Welcome to forum. I don't have the model with Sat Nav in, so hopefully someone who does will be able to advise more soon.
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Mine has done this in the past, usually starts working after a restart of the system. Quickest way I’ve found to do this is to change the colour theme in display settings as this prompts a system restart.

If that doesn’t fix it, possibly a loose connection somewhere?
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Thanks guys. I tried to change the theme and it did restart but didn't resolve the problem. Need to get some radio removal pins and see if i have a loose wire at the back.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X