Engine management light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine management light

Hi I own a 1.6 e-hdi ds3 with only 25,000 on the clock it's a 14 plate and have only owned it for a year on Saturday the engine management light came on saying engine fault repair needed. On the Monday I took it into the garage and the codes P1497 and P2562 were diagnosed they was unsure as what to do and could find no real fault so they wiped these from the car and took it for a drive and the codes have stayed off also for a few days now as well. Is this just a glitch with the car or is there something I need to look at I understand the codes are turbo position sensor and turbo boost control sensor.
    T. I. A

Turbo position sensor fault.
    White on red THP
    Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

There you go Villafc88, a response from the Guru :-)

Did you know I have ESP, and my senses reckon you are an Aston Villa supporter, that's around 30 yrs old :-))))))
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Well had the car a week now after the codes were cleared and fingers crossed all good so far. Hope just a glitch I did however get a great deal with the rac just incase. And yes I have no secrets I am an avid Villa fan who turns 30 this year

Comment

Originally posted by Villafc88 View Post
          And yes I have no secrets I am an avid Villa fan who turns 30 this year
          LOL. Commiserations.

sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
          X