Brake Disc help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brake Disc help

Im looking to swap my discs an pads in the next week or so but i wanted to get peoples opinions on which i should get. Both are from euro car parts summer sale

Option 1 - Pagid at £144 I did a little searching online and these seem to be a decent Britsh manufacture
    Option 2 - Brembo at £167 I've been paying racing games my whole life and Brembo seem to be a popular mod choice in most games along with Ferodo (also British)

I know its only £23 difference but i like to spend my money wisely, i dont do track days or anything just normal driving but would like some good brakes in the event of accident etc.

What do you all think?

Also in a similar question does anyone now the specs thickness, size etc for the stock discs and pads as there are Premium options available for both at a little higher price but if the dont fit with stock caliburs etc there is no point getting them.

Thanks

I just got some rear discs and pads for my e-hdi I went for the pagids also comes with abs bit and hub nuts

Comment

just replaced the front discs and pads on mine, and went for the cheapest pads and discs. £47 in all, and 4 hrs labour (Took it slow)
      Was surprised at how much meat were on the pads- no squeaks either

They seem as efficient as any other brakes on DS3s ive had. Suppose time will tell.
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
      X