Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Belly Pan / Skid Plate am i ment to have one ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belly Pan / Skid Plate am i ment to have one ?

hay guys probably a dumb question but i own a ds3 tdi and the underside of my ds has a belly pan / skid plate what ever ya wanna call them but im looking at getting a ds3 dsport and it doesn't have one fitted are they meant to have them when new or not ? thanks in advance

No unfortunately DS3 dsport came from factory without skid plate protection. Only plastic side part is provided as a protection. I guess due to saving costs. I bought the metal one from Russian manufacturer Novline APL.10.01.020.
    Attached Files

Comment

thanks for that info were about's did you get the part from and also it seems im getting mixed responses when it comes to whether it should or should not come with one maybe some did and some didn't earlier ones may of been factory fitted then they cut the costing and stopped fitting them.

Comment

There are many benefits to having a belly pan / skid plate for your truck. Belly pans / skid plates offer more protection than other truck accessories. They have reinforced metal bars, which can be myhr kohls customized to fit nearly every truck and vehicle. Belly pans / skid plates are designed to absorb rocks, gravel, and road debris. This ensures your undercarriage remains protected, even in the toughest conditions.

Comment

Working...
        X