Help with wheel nut cover size.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with wheel nut cover size.

Need some help here, I’m wanting to buy some wheel nut covers as I really don’t like the silver wheel nuts in between my black alloys, I bought some 17mm ones as the website said they would fit, but they are too small. Anyone know which size I would need? My ds3 is 1.6 2015 model. Cheers in advance

Welcome - what is your tyre size? Thanks

Comment

Like DeeKayEcks says, what alloys have you got on and what size are they? If you have 17" inch Bellones, the official part number for the caps is 9644577080 I think, but that might be the chrome ones. They cost about £2.50ish each from a Citroën dealer. So depending on how many you need, you may wanna get them from eBay if it's cheaper.
      DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

I believe they are 16s

Comment

The caps look the same size as on the Bellones even though they are the Ashera 16's. I've checked and on my last invoice the part number was P1611818780, but that was for Chrome ones.
          Last edited by Funky; 31-07-2018, 17:24.
          DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Thankyou pal, I’ll get ordering!

Comment

Please let us know how you get on, I'd like to see the result but it might benefit any one else who comes across this issue

Comment

Working...
              X