Core Plug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Core Plug

Has anyone had any issues with the core plug in there DS3’s? The core plug in mine has failed causing a nice load of damage to the engine and resembles a head gasket failure, but isn’t.

Ive tried dealing with the dealership i got my vehicle from but they don’t seem to care and can’t find a suitable contact number for CUK

thanks for any help

Will

Here is the link for Citroen customer care
    https://www.citroen.co.uk/about-citroen/contact-us

How old is your car?
    How many miles?
    What engine?
    Is it modified?

Comment

62 plate
      81K all motorway
      1.6vti
      no modifications

this is turning into a right nightmare tbh Citroen are saying they can’t get a part No. for it and all garages I’ve been too won’t go near it

Comment

Have a look on eBay loads of different sizes available just measure the size and got them from there .
        DS3 1.6THP 165 Pearlescent Ink. White roof.

Comment

The new club is organized for the beauty and facilities for the candidates. The turns of the overuse and assignment help online are embedded for the consideration for the factors. Skills are enduring for the people. Its impact is running short for the terms for the use of the tools for the majority of humans.

Comment

Appreciate it intended for giving new messages the matter, When i count on understand far more. транспорт на кола от германия цена

Comment

We would claim of which that is a an incredible write-up of any good man or women, now i am pleased to view that. saudivisum för cypriotiska medborgare

Comment

Working...
              X