DS3 Brake upgrade Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 Brake upgrade Australia

Decided to upgrade the little goddess brakes. At 30,000km the front pads worn out and the discs badly worn! Purchased some very nice slotted and dimpled RDA Brakes Discs model RDA7328D and some Brembo disc pad set P61103 all from Sparesbox for the princely sum of AU$250 delivered.Not bad when my dealer quoted me AU$800 for the supply and fit! Watch out for the usual Citroen special tools requirements too.You definitely need a Torx 55 to remove the caliper mount and a Torx 30 for the two small Disc securing screws and a screw clamp to compress the caliper piston back is very handy.

Looks very smart, nice job!

Comment

Nice work. Did mine a while back, quoted £280, completed myself for £47

Nice to see a DS3 owner in my age bracket :-)
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Oh yeah I like those new discs alot!! Top job!!
        DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Did you know that among the different types of impact wrenches, pneumatic are the most demanded in a car service. The reason for their popularity is that pneumatics are inexpensive and very powerful. It works from a compressor, and this equipment is mandatory in car workshops. I learned all this from an article on the site https://torquewrenchguide.com/review...pact-wrenches/. I didn't think it had so many functions

Comment

Working...
          X