another SPTuning post!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another SPTuning post!

just been at SPRacing for the morning for a walnut blast and general check, which threw up a few surprises but main take from it is that the engine is running well and it certainly isnt a placebo effect ! itit drives like a totally different car...lumpy idle seems to have gone,pickup is now instant and i feel the kick of the turbo coming on. On the way there i thought i was gonna stall at every red light i stopped at..it was that bad. They also spent a good hour after they had finished humouring my questions and general stupidity. Top marks
    anyhow before after pics below

Yes, good guys. will be up there for a remap on mine Spring next year
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Great work by Jamie@SPTuning and the guys again. The walnut blast is guaranteed way to clear out that carbon build up.
      DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
        Yes, good guys. will be up there for a remap on mine Spring next year
        I'm going next Friday for mine.

Comment

something that surprised me about that car, being that it was the first time i had been on a motorway with it was the mpg reading, it was 65.8mpg on the motorway doing a steady 70 in 6th. that was much better than i was anticipating. Before i left i had half a tank and was thinking of filling it up but being so early in the morning i couldnt be bothered now im glad i didnt i only used about 3 bars on the gague there and back and with the engine being looked at. Im very impressed

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post

I'm going next Friday for mine.
            Is yours a petrol or diesel Funky
            If its a remap let me know what James is charging now- tell him Mr Blue wants a nice price :-)
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post

Is yours a petrol or diesel Funky
              If its a remap let me know what James is charging now- tell him Mr Blue wants a nice price :-)
              Mines a Diesel 115 Chris. Yep going for a remap this Friday. I will let him know you want a nice price.

Comment

Mines a 110 so should be same price :-)
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                X