connecting used ecu and bsi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• connecting used ecu and bsi

Hi, a few weeks ago I found out that my ecu does not communicate( Citroen told me that it will be £83 to find out what is wrong). I have found an ecu and bsi with exactly matching numbers/ engine type with all locks and keys( less mileage). My new question is if/when I install the bundle will the engine work or will I have to reconfigure the bundle to my engine? If anybody has the same problem I found mine from Holland (https://www.proxyparts.com copy and paste). I am waiting for a price but it will be cheaper than a Citroen dealer and I was finding difficult to find a company that would diagnose and repair the problem, my ecu and bsi work perfectly just it does not connect to the outside world.

Hi yianni. How do you mean you ecu does not communicate and your ecu and bsi does not communicate with the outside world?
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

I tried to get a second key from Citroen and they could not do it as they could not connect to my ecu(I assume. The mechanic said to me that most probably there is a loose wire somewhere. I need to take it back and for £83 they will connect it to another computer to find out what the problem is.

Comment

Working...
      X