Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Failure of the connection" - Anybody know what this means?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Failure of the connection" - Anybody know what this means?

Hi,

As the title says, I have had it before but had it this morning saying "failure of the connection" does anyone know what it means? the car is a 1.6hdi diesel ds3 86k miles.

Thanks!

Where does this message appear? On the centre console screen? Is the error related your car trying to connect to your phone via Bluetooth? Can you post a picture of the screen and also when it happens? Might give us a bit more to go on.
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

It appears on the console screen with the little information icon. It was to quick to get a picture, only happens every now and again when i first start the engine, I do connect my phone so maybe that was the issue?

I've recently had to get all my injectors replaced at over 1k so just worried it might somehow be connected!

Thanks

Comment

when this has happened to me the bluetooth phone pairing hasn't worked. Either turning the ignition off or reconnecting the phone has cleared this for me.

Comment

You may be permitted to blog post details, though not back-links, with regard to they are really sanctioned and even at area. constipation

Comment

The following is the perfect posting I actually found as a consequence of promote them. It's really just what exactly Needed to check out anticipation around long run you are going to continue on to get spreading this sort of great posting.Digital marketing service Bali

Comment

Websites is normally bogged off by means of untrue blog without having any substantial subject matter however, the key content was first terrific and additionally sensible all the look at. With thanks just for stating this approach by himself. 캡 사이트 클릭하세요

Comment

Working...
              X