Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatic breaking system fault

Hi guys,

Got a 2014 ds3 sport 1.6. My latest problem with the car is that the service lights come on with two error messages.

'Automatic Braking system fault'

​​​​​​And

'Under inflation monitoring fault'

The thermostat also stops working when this happens.

Ive also had the Auto braking system dirty message but only when windscreen gets foggy which clears after a blast from the air system.

Does anybody have any indication of the problem and a fix? The issue only go's once I stop the car and reset ignition. Doesn't work if done whilst vehicle is in motion.

Cheers

Adam

Hi, I have a 2015 ds3 sport 1.6 and have been receiving this same message ‘automatic breaking system fault’ for the past few days. I was just wondering if you had an outcome with yours?

Many thanks

Katie

Comment

have you accessed ECU for fault codes?
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

I have also started getting the 'Automatic Braking System Fault' message, after having had random 'Distance Radar Dirty, please clean' messages every now and then. Checked for engine fault codes and there are none that my cheapo OBD2 reader reported. If I look in the touchscreen menu on the car, it is there in the Driving -> Diagnostics menu (I think, that's from memory).

Comment

Working...
        X