United Front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United Front

Well Citroen's regional manager has not long got off the phone to me in respect of the issues with my two rejected DS3 Racings and Citroen have offered to refund my deposit and as a 'goodwill' gesture 3 months payments to cover the time my car was in the garage!!

I told him that I was not accepting that, I am legally entitled to a full refund and I will take them to court and notify the press, he said that was not something they would like to happen but that was the offer and they would write out a cheque!

So I have just responded by email stating I will now take legal action as they are breaching the Sale of Goods Act and I also cc'd the email to Auto Express, What Car, Evo and BBC Watchdog.

I have mentioned the forums and the increasing numbers of failing THP's so if it escalates now might be the time to air your concerns and make a stand if the press take up the issues.

Stef
    2 X Citroen DS3 Racings - Both rejected

Very sad state of affairs ,the DS3R is such a lovely car its a shame there seem to be so many issues. hope you get a decent resolution very soon,
    I couldn't fix yer brakes so I made your horn louder!

Comment

That is a sad state of affairs indeed. Hopefully the magazines in question will run a piece about the problems and that might get things moving. Hope things sort out well for you soon.
      '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
      '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
      'We do what we must, because we can.'
      Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

'goodwill' gesture.... their taking the p*** now. Hope the press do pick this one up.

Comment

Everytime my car has failed I was told "thats what the warranty is for"...............true statement but not when what I call "long life "items fail in a short time
          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eat-M...71187626414180

Pop in and give me a like

Comment

Instead of goodwill gestures they should be fulfilling there legal obligation to refund your money.
            Originally posted by cyclone
            It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
            Originally posted by Broda
            I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

For the shite that you've had to put up with, a goodwill gesture would be to refund you fully and let you keep the car. Piss taking gits

Comment

I agree with you here.

At least citroen got back to you. ALl they said to me was "sorry, its fixed now. Dont worry!"

Comment

Originally posted by damessiahuk View Post
                  I agree with you here.

At least citroen got back to you. ALl they said to me was "sorry, its fixed now. Dont worry!"
                  I could not even get a free smelly
                  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eat-M...71187626414180

Pop in and give me a like

Comment

Well finally today I got the call from Citroen that following Friday's email they are giving me a full refund.

Stef

Comment

Good result that Stef. Just to think, they could have saved themselves the potential bad press fallout and just given you the refund in the first place!
                      '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
                      '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
                      'We do what we must, because we can.'
                      Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

I know, crazy.

Stef

Comment

well if the thp's keep blowing up lol old anne robinsons gonna av a field day again with citroen glad u got it all sorted now stef :cool:
                          e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
                          Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Youre lucky stef.

Ive asked for the same, and they wont even respond to me. Absolutely shocking.

Comment

Working...
                            X