i think i got a bargain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think i got a bargain

i had seen an auction on ebay for some engine parts, 4ignition coils, chain tensioner,HPFP, coolant hoses and a oil solonoid, they are from a accident damaged rcz 1.6thp which apparently engine was fine when crashed. anyway i noticed it wasnt getting any bids and theauction ended so i thought id try my luck and offered £65 for the whole lot and they accepted,. So even if one thing works i havnt done too badly. just hoping the HPFP is in working order. i have a nice set of spare parts now!

just thought i wuld share as its probably the best bargain i have ever got on ebay

That's great work. The HPFP on its own is £hundreds
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

just received the parts in the post this morning, everything that was listed is there. a very good thing is these parts were as mentioned from a rcz and not only is this the same sort of engine but my car has had an engine swap at some point and the engine came out of a rcz before being plaed into my DS3 so the items are certainly compatible with my engine. im pretty happy ,just hopw all the parts are working ok.

Comment

Again, well spotted. Hope all goes well.
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
        X