Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stiff clutch??

Hi there!!

Today I purchased a DS3 DStyle 1.6 Diesel 61 plate, now the car has quite a few miles on it but the clutch feels incredibly stiff on it.

I had a Citroen C3 2011 VTR+ before this car and I never had this issue. I was just wondering if it was normal for the clutch to feel so stiff?? It’s to the point where I have to really push it down.

Obviously it's subjective but I think the clutch in the DS3 is quite light. It's easy for anyone to press as it is designed as an everyday car for all people. If yours is stiff then it points to an issue. As it's a high-miler do you know if the clutch has been replaced and if so when? Possibly they have replaced the clutch and changed the springs for race ones which would stiffen it up a bit.
    DS3 DSport 110HDi Sport Red with Black Roof
    Red Alcantara / Carbon Dash / My Way City Signature

Comment

I did so love looking through reports created on this site. They can be striking and has now loads of handy information and facts. pickleball paddles

Comment

Many thanks regarding submitting this kind of fantastic write-up! I came across your internet site perfect for my own wants. It includes great and also beneficial content. Maintain the nice perform! Reizen in Gent met taxi

Comment

You can be permitted to content artists, however it is not connections, in the event they are simply endorsed and additionally relating to question. mobile locksmith

Comment

Really good write-up, Appreciate it intended for giving That expertise. Excellently published document, but only if many blog writers made available identical higher level of information since you, the online world is a significantly better area. You need to thanks! crypto trading

Comment

I've got not long ago started off some sort of blog site, the internet people produce here possesses served everyone enormously. Appreciate it intended for all of your current time period & do the job. Consulente SEO

Comment

Document went on your web page at the same time re-focusing only just to some extent submits. Excellent technique for so next, I'll be book-marking instantly catch any carry out springs up. Solar panel supplier kenya

Comment

Working...
                X