Dash Lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dash Lighting

HELP !!! I have a 63 plate DS3 and would appreciate if anyone can help. Now the nights have drawn in, I have become aware that there is no lighting at all to show where the air vents are, it is total darkness. I have taken the car to a garage to sort, but I am being told there isnt any lighting, am I going mad???!!!!
    Attached Files

The only lighting would be the dome light or map light in the visor. I'm curious, why would you need to see where the vents are at night?
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I suppose to control how much air/heat flow is coming out of them, or the direction they are pointing...Im sure the control for the air flow was illuminated and the air freshner, but would appreciate if anyone could check their own and let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by There5eG View Post
        I suppose to control how much air/heat flow is coming out of them, or the direction they are pointing...Im sure the control for the air flow was illuminated and the air freshner, but would appreciate if anyone could check their own and let me know.
        They've never been illuminated in any DS3 I've seen (I've seen a lot).

Why not just set it on Auto and let the computer do all the work for you? I very rarely adjust the direction of the vents and never have any issues.
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by There5eG View Post
          I'll check and get a photo when I get back to my car, but like BeefMasta said, I'm pretty sure they're not illuminated, and weren't in my previous DS3 either.
          Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
          Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

i just looked and couldnt see any lighting around the vents, never really took and notice before, ifit really bothers you, why not get one of those led stip llights and putit going around the dash and vents. pretty easy today and can look quite good if done well

Comment

Yep, no lights around the vents in my 66 plate.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
              Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Thank you all much for your comments, very much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                X