Urgent spare tyre info please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent spare tyre info please.

I have posted a couple of days ago I bought a DS3 sport diesel on Saturday and its great. However I have noticed a small problem, it came with no spare wheel or tool kit. The question is this, can I fit a full size spare wheel and a tool kit in the boot or do I have to use a space saver. Just this minute been to the car to have another look and found the following. In the boot there is what I believe to be a small compressor which I guess will fill up the tyre with probably foam/air, which will get me home or to a garage. So my question still stands, can I fit a full size wheel and tyre in the wheel well, obviously the polystyrene insert in the boot will have to go. If I can, I would prefer a full size wheel, any help would really be appreciated. Thanks.

You can fit a full size wheel in the boot, it just raises the boot floor up a few inches.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Yes, used to keep a full size in the bootwell myself. Just a cm or so above the rest of the floor

You have the tyre inflator goo, which deems a repairable tyre, unrepairable, if used

Cant beat a spare :-)
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
        Yes, used to keep a full size in the bootwell myself. Just a cm or so above the rest of the floor

You have the tyre inflator goo, which deems a repairable tyre, unrepairable, if used

Cant beat a spare :-)
        That's what I am looking for now, I decent wheel and tyre.

Comment

Same issue last week... for some reason the compressor and foam didn't do the trick...

Closer inspection seemed to confirm the issue...

Will be getting a spare!

Comment

Holy moly. No wonder it didn't fix it. You seem to have a couple of er...... small holes on the inside rim of your tyre there!!!!!
            DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
            X