Urea light+service light+engine light low pressure in adblue tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urea light+service light+engine light low pressure in adblue tank

Hello lovely people! I have a question and i hope you can give me an opinion. So... 3 days ago the urea light + service light + engine light showed up on the board, i go to citroen service to book an hour for repair, meanwhile they make a fast check on the car and they sayd that the problem is with low pressure on the adblue liquid in the tank (for me it sounds like a broken pump). However.. today i go for repair and after 40mins they fix the car - they have only make diagnostic, clear the errors from computer and put 1l of adblue liquid... no parts have been replaced. (My adblue tank was filled up 8-10k km ago so probably its half full right now). The thing is that my warranty is going off after 2 monts and i think that maybe i have been cheated because a new adblue pump is rly expensive (cuz it goes together with the tank, from what i read in the forums it cost around 700£) and also how a low pressure in the tank at 1st place can be fixed with clear the errors from computer... And yeah - im not a mechanic and maybe this problem can be fixed that way but its just weird to me.
    I wish all a nice weekend and Im waiting for your opinions on the topic.

Did u did this issue fixed ? I’m having same problem after adding AdBlue

Comment

unfortunately this was OPs only post. some 12 months ago.

Doubtful u will get reply am afraid
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
      X