Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plugs & leads recommendations

Hi all

Firstly I apologise as this has no doubt been asked but I cannot find the wood for the trees!

Want to change the plugs & leads on my new 1.6 THP 155 but having looked around I have seen some say use iridium, others say not now etc. Then when I looked on GSF they came up with NGKNGK SPARK PLUG PLZKBR7A-G Part No : 906AA1500 but when I Google that sparks plugs UK says this part has been replaced by PLZKBR7B8DG, 90223 but then when I try & search this part it says it does not fit my vehicle!!!!!

Can anyone help with a good solid recommendation for me please for plugs and also leads please.

Many thanks

Having the same dilemma with mine need new plugs but unable to figure out which ones. People say that the ds3r are a good upgrade they are iridium ngk ones but I can't for the life of me find them. And also not sure if I can just use oe quality for the ds3r in my thp, from auto doc or gsf car parts, they tend to come up with a Bosch variant. So confusing

Comment

I'm about to fit these from GSF so will let you know how I get on!

Comment

I think they are the same as the ones I've just fitted

Comment

They were the same as already in there and it was previously serviced by Honda

Comment

Plugs and leads recommendations for your help is here. I am showing you that ever recommendations important and with some of these kind of reasons we have to follow essay writing services review. I know that to make working good it is must for us to get its plugs and leads recommendations.

Comment

Working...
            X