Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sound Upgrade (Front Speakers and Tweeter)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound Upgrade (Front Speakers and Tweeter)

Hello everyone,
    Does anybody know, whether the front tweeter are splittet with an audio crossover.
    So does I get a better sound if just change the front Speakers and tweeter?
    I was looking for the Eton POW 160.2
    I have already changed the Speaker in the middle and the sound is so much cleaner and louder!
    So I hope, I will get the same result with the rest of the speakers

The tweeters have a capacitor on the back of them, a very basic bass blocker, the woofers in the doors have full range going to them.

You could have the crossovers under the dash and splice into the cables going to the door and run new cable to the new tweeters.

What speaker did you use for the centre?

Those Eton units look nice, they are pretty sensitive so should run well on off the stereo.

Comment

Front speakers are a crucial upgrade for off-road enthusiasts looking to enhance their audio experience, especially when driving vehicles like the CFMoto UForce 1000. Integrating high-quality front speakers among your cfmoto uforce 1000 accessories can transform your ride into a mobile concert hall, providing crisp, clear sound that cuts through the noise of rugged terrains. These speakers are designed to withstand harsh conditions, ensuring durability against dust, water, and shocks. Upgrading to superior front speakers ensures that whether you're cruising on a trail or parked at a scenic spot, your favorite tunes will sound their absolute best, making every adventure more enjoyable.

Comment

Working...
      X