1.6 hdi Rear Discs 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.6 hdi Rear Discs 2015

Hi, I recently changed the rear discs on my 2015 DS3 1.6 hdi - the problem is that the new ones have failed within a few hundred miles, there is a lot of movement top/bottom - side to side, I changed the discs myself, is there a spacer washer on the rear discs that I may have discarded without realising? (thrown away with old discs !!) They are Borg & Beck, which I would not have expected to fail!!
    Thanks for your help in advance!
    Steve

I would guess so, but Ive only ever done the fronts on DS3s

My rears on my Clio had the spacer washer

Maybe phone a Citroen parts dept and ask them?
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Hi Chris, thanks for taking the time to reply, the fact one of them had play - when it was new, lead me to believe there should be a washer! The dealer contact is a problem at the moment, with virtually all service / spares departments closed, which leads to my next problem... getting the new ones ordered!!

Thanks again Chris.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Steveh View Post
        Hi Chris, thanks for taking the time to reply, the fact one of them had play - when it was new, lead me to believe there should be a washer! The dealer contact is a problem at the moment, with virtually all service / spares departments closed, which leads to my next problem... getting the new ones ordered!!

Thanks again Chris.

Cheers.
        Have you checked out ebay- maybe Eurocarparts first with your number plate t get correct codes etc etc

Ebay should still deliver

I took delivery of a wiper motor from a breakers a week ago
        Good old Royal Mail. Keep up the good work you Key workers!
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

does this thread help

http://www.ds3club.co.uk/forum/ds3/d...iscs-pads-spec
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Hi Chris, sorry for the delay in replying, Thank you for the extra info, I think I need to talk to someone at a Citroen dealership, or when the Breakers are back to business on Ebay!

Cheers Chris.

Comment

Working...
            X