Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading Stereo From Factory

Hi!
    I’ve looked around the forum and can’t seem to find exactly what I’m looking for to answer my question.
    I recently purchased a 64 plate DS3 and I’m looking to upgrade my radio, as it has no bluetooth or USB (have to use a plug in USB in the cigarette lighter) which means I can’t charge my iPhone whilst playing music through the radio. Maybe a touchscreen, but not convinced one would actually fit very well in the space the current radio occupies? Anyone have any experience with this?
    Looking around I can’t find much info on whether or not swapping radios will effect the “mpg” and such currently shown on the monochrome screen, as this all seems to be controlled by the current factory radio.
    I am definitely not an expert on replacing radios so any advice at all would be really appreciated, as I have no clue where to start.
    Thanks so much!

You'll need a new dashboard fascia (the shiny plastic bit) with the taller gap to fit the touch screen, the touch screen itself and a radio box for below that controls it to replace the one you've got.

I suggest looking for each on eBay and sending a quick message first to ask what's needed / how to get it. The sellers are very knowledgeable, they can usually do the coding needed with your VIN remotely on the Citroen software / server (one of them got CarPlay for me though my car didn't come with it).

Hope this helps. Keep us updated

Comment

Working...
    X