Coolant leak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coolant leak

Hi, my temp gauge was near the red driving home on monday, got home opened the bonnet at the coolant tank was near enough empty so i filled it up, next day i notice a patch of coolant under the car, take it to garage and they said they cant find any leaks and put it down to air locks in the pipes which they fixed, then today i arrived at work as soon as i park up i notice a big drip from the underside which resulted in a puddle of what i can only assume is coolant as the coolant tank keeps needing to be topped up, am i right in assuming it is coolant, the garage said the drip may have been cause by having the aircon on, which i havent had it on in about a month

Any help would be good

Stating the obvious, if that water is cooloany, then you have a leak

Check all pipework on the engine bay with engine off. Then (Be careful) check with the engine on

I had a small leak on the overflow tube recently
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

The web is actually bogged lower along with phony weblogs without any actual information however the publish had been wonderful as well as really worth the actual study. Thanks with regard to discussing this particular beside me. внос на кола от германия

Comment

Working...
      X