Which oil should I use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which oil should I use?

Hi all, Could someone advise me what engine oil I should use as I'd like to buy a few litres to have in the garage if needed. I'm driving July 2016 DS3 1.2 PureTech Automatic with start and stop. Thanks in advance for any help offered....

should be in the manual? Maybe google?
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
      should be in the manual? Maybe google?
      I did google but as sometimes happens there seems to be a difference of opinion on what's best, some highlighted the need for a certain oil because of the start-stop etc. I guess I should just ring the garage and get it from the horse's mouth.

More than likely a decent general oil will do but when I'm buying I just thought it better to make sure. I also read the manual but it does not as far as I can see (not that far as I think about it...!!!) it doesn't say any specific oil. Anyhow thanks for taking the time to reply, it's appreciated.....

Comment

Update just for others like me who are a bit on the slow side with anything to do with engines......

Castrol Magnatec Stop-Start 0W-30 C2 Oil

Is the one I need...........

Comment

The one recomended by Citroen or DS is Total Ineo First which is a low saps 0w - 30 oil - as per the handbook

Comment

Working...
          X