Auto illumination problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto illumination problem

Good evening and hoping you will be able to help me with a problem I have with a 2016 1.2 Petrol DS3.

When using the automatic headlights they turn on OK so the sensor seems to be working correctly. however when it comes to stopping and switching off the engine the Headlights stay on.

To turn off the headlights you have to turn the key one notch and then turn back to the off position and the headlights will then switch off.

I have tried it with manual headlights and as soon as the engine is switch off the headlights switch off as well.

any ideas?

thanks again

Have you got the watch me home function enabled? It keeps the headlamps on for a set time to help guide you to your door in the dark. Perhaps leave the car with heads on and see if they switch off after a minute (ish, don't know exact time).

Comment

Originally posted by IanHurley View Post
      Have you got the watch me home function enabled? It keeps the headlamps on for a set time to help guide you to your door in the dark. Perhaps leave the car with heads on and see if they switch off after a minute (ish, don't know exact time).
      turns out… that’s all it was lol

thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
      X