Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white smoke at startup.

Hi there.

I've got a 2013 DS3 turbo diesel, the last few times I have started it up there has been a bit of white smoke hanging around that smells a bit burnt. It soon clears up and the car runs well otherwise, is this something to keep an eye on?

Thanks.

Is it smoke or condensation?
    Hows your oil level/ water level?

sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

It smells burnt so I'd say smoke. I'll check water and oil today but it's just been serviced so should be fine.

Comment

Alectrofag is one of the UK leading vape shops for electronic cigarettes, e-liquids and all your vaping essentials. Our Alectrofag E-Cig Vape Shop Bolton sells a wide range of e-cigarettes, vape coils, e-liquids, vapour products, Elf bar 600, Elux legend 3500 puffs, vaping hardware and accessories.

Comment

It's like my sister smoking a vape, lol. Seriously. Get to learn about the vapepod to see how similar they are. And actually, you shouldn't worry about it because it's normal for such an old model of car. If you're concerned about it, I could advise you to see a handyman, but overall I don't see any reason to be concerned. It's normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Stratblue View Post
            Hi there.

I've got a 2013 DS3 turbo diesel, the last few times I have started it up there has been a bit of white smoke hanging around that smells a bit burnt. It soon clears up and the car runs well otherwise, is this something to keep an eye on?

Thanks.
            How should this situation be remedied?

Comment

Originally posted by Stratblue View Post
              Hi there.

I've got a 2013 DS3 turbo diesel, the last few times I have started it up there has been a bit of white smoke hanging around that smells a bit burnt. It soon clears up and the car runs well otherwise, is this something to keep an eye on? Geometry Dash Scratch

Thanks.
              I will seek help from the experts!

Comment

Working...
              X