Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P0087 error code cold start

Hi,

I have seen this topic covered many times on this forum however when some answers looked like they may shed some light on the problem I am having the discussion gone cold.
    Initially my problem started with P0087 error code on cold start, as the budget was tight I was driving for few weeks and it seemed that after revving up engine after starting the pressure was going normal and no errors appeared.

However after a while I had few new errors coming up even when running the engine - on acceleration to be precise - P1336, P1340 and P1338. That is where I thought it is time to get it sorted. As many of the comments on forums pointed at HPFP I have bought a cheap one off e-bay. However the change of the fuel pump didn't help and the problem persist.

I have a friend who is a mechanic however he does not seem to have much experience with that type of engine or typical faults associated with THP engines. Before I give the car to anyone and end up with possibly replacing all kind of stuff which might not be an issue I thought I might come here and ask whether someone have any suggestion.
    The car got around 76k on the clock.

Regards
    Artur
Working...
X